Project management is essential to ensure your installation goes to plan, that is why any installation we complete is project managed as standard practice.
Our project management methodology is based upon best practices input from our service organisation and that of its suppliers. It is also based on Prince2™ principles with an emphasis on tailoring processes and themes to suit the project environment, size, complexity and risk.
4 Phase Process
- Project Initiation Phase– Deliverables are agreed between Sunley Comms and the customer
- Planning Phase– Resources are allocated and the project schedule is approved
- Implementation Phase– Project is implemented according to the schedule defined in the planning phase
- Service Transition Phase– Project is signed off and the customer and service delivery teams are prepared for the successful transition to maintenance
Project Manager Responsibilities
During the Project Initiation Phase, you will be appointed a Project Manager whose responsibility will be to work with the Consultant and Technical Sales Support team to define and agree the scope of work and technically validate the proposed solution. Upon successful completion of the Initiation Phase, your Project Manager will take ownership of the project and manage the Planning, Implementation, and Service Transition phases.
The Project Manager’s responsibilities are to:
- Assist in the sales process
- Arrange Initial Project Meeting
- Secure clear understanding of project roles and responsibilities
- Ensure the proper flow of communications between the various project team members
- Manage project scope, cost and time elements
- Escalate issues
- Manage Change Control
- Create and Update Project Implementation Plan / Schedule of Works
- Create Project Scope of Works
- Manage transition to service
Get in touch!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org click here