Instant Messaging and Presence
In today’s time-pressured world, tools such as presence and instant messaging can enhance the way we communicate by enabling employees to contact each other immediately, in real-time.
Presence gives colleagues a visual indication your status and availability on a range of devices; desk phone, mobile and PC via a softphone, such as; in a meeting, working from home, do not disturb, travelling or on holiday. If colleagues are on a call or in a meeting, they may still be able to respond to an instant message.
We offer intuitive instant messaging capability with emoticons and picture display, where chat sessions are logged and stored to prevent abuse and can be linked to unified messaging for visual access to voicemail.
Staff can stay in immediate contact with a quick, efficient instant message to those both within and outside of the user’s network, sending messages to one individual or to a group.
- Rich presence and availability
- Secure instant messaging Integration with Microsoft® Outlook® and Office, and IBM® Lotus Notes®
- Mobility support for BlackBerry®, Android™, iPhone®, iPad® and more
- Increase workday efficiency
- Quickly locate and contact team mates
- Instantly see the status and availability of them
- Less time with voicemail and telephone tag
- Status updates automatically from your calendar
- Stay connected, wherever you are Improve customer responsiveness
Let us help you
The experienced team at Sunley can guide you throughout the options for presence and instant messaging on a range of platforms. We can integrate multiple products and services such as telephony, mobile devices, calendars and instant messaging, to ensure employees, customers and suppliers can keep in touch whenever and wherever they are.
Get in touch!
For more information about Instant Messaging and Presence call 01992645040 or send an email and we’ll get back to you.